Re: 0.25.0 :: gnome-speech problem and fix

<quote who="Nick">

> Attached and below is my modified
> garnome-0.25.0/gnome/gnome-speech/work/main.d/gnome-speech-0.2.3/java/Makefile.am file which fixed the problem.

Thanks Nick, given that this is a Makefile.am fix for what I'd characterise
as an occasional problem for GARNOME users, I'm happy to wait until this fix
is integrated upstream. If you haven't already attached this to a bug in
GNOME's bugzilla, please do - and remember to Cc the list on your bug.

Thanks!

Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

    "Gah. Out of coffee. Shall think whilst auto-caffeinating." - Telsa
                                   Gwynne