Re: Wishlist: Adding mc to GARNOME

<quote who="Kis Gergely">

> As GARNOME is a "bad ass bleeding edge" collection of useful software for
> desktop users I think it is a good idea to include mc.

MC is not GNOME 2.x based software. One could say the same about KDE, but
it's there for interop/research purposes.

> PS: I created some preliminary GARNOME packages for Mono. Should I polish
> them up and send the patch, or these won't be accepted as well.

I actually built some too a while back, but I lost them in a hasty reformat
of my notebook. Send them over to me once you're happy with them.

Thanks,

     "They cosset us with trappings to shut us up. That way when we say
     'sharecropper!' you can point to my free suit and say 'Shut up pop
                          star.'" - Courtney Love