Re: Wishlist: Adding mc to GARNOME

> Hi,
>
> I created a trivial patch for GARNOME CVS. It adds an mc package to the
misc
> directory. The mc version is 4.6.0-pre3, with many enchancements over the
> buggy and widespread 4.5.* series. (e.g. glib2 support, old GNOME frontend
> removed)
>
> Should I send the patch to the list, or file a bug in bugzilla?
>
> Bye,
> kisg

Hi.

I don't think it's a good idea to add mc to garnome. Garnome is
gnome-oriented and mc is mostly used on console... Better idea is to add
thing like gnome-commande. If you like mc use your build script for personal
needs rather.

Greetings - Tomasz Król.

Poczta nowych mozliwosci >>> http://link.interia.pl/f16bc