Re: problem after start

Jeff Waugh wrote:
Run fc-cache as root, with your GARNOME environment set up.

Where did I hear that before?

Please read the mailing list archives for answers before posting!

Jeff, I've heard you give this tip even more times than the one about fc-cache. So, please read the mailing list archives before giving answer. :)

Hey, should we include the "su -c fc-cache" in some of the Makefiles (eg. at the end of meta/gnome-desktop build)? Or maybe a WARNING in red?

Regards,
Danilo