Re: knowledge base/docs site?

<quote who="Matt Rose">

> 	With this in mind, I've been playing around with TWiki, a WikiWiki
> program with rcs as well, so that people could just input documentation,
> or view it.  It seems to be fairly sensibly organized, and with a little
> tweaking could be a great program for keeping all of the documentation for
> GARNOME in one place, sensibly organized so that people could find
> information quickly and easily.  Is this something that people want?

Thanks, but no, not a Wiki. I've said many times that Docbook documentation
will be gratefully accepted (as it's easy to work with, easy to add to, easy
to maintain, etc).

When someone feels the urge, they'll contribute. :-)

     "Just because I sit in front of a terminal all day doesn't mean I
      couldn't hunt you down and righteously kick your ass to feed my
          newfound cannabalism." - Darwinian System Administration