Re: knowledge base/docs site?

I'd say even a searchable (PHP and MySQL?) web resource would be cool. I don't mind doing the programming, I'll even host, but I don't want to write the content.

--Pat

Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Matt Rose">

	With this in mind, I've been playing around with TWiki, a WikiWiki
program with rcs as well, so that people could just input documentation,
or view it.  It seems to be fairly sensibly organized, and with a little
tweaking could be a great program for keeping all of the documentation for
GARNOME in one place, sensibly organized so that people could find
information quickly and easily.  Is this something that people want?

Thanks, but no, not a Wiki. I've said many times that Docbook documentation
will be gratefully accepted (as it's easy to work with, easy to add to, easy
to maintain, etc).

When someone feels the urge, they'll contribute. :-)