Re: libesmtp-1.0 won't build, libtool problem

    Rob> Hello, I've  got Debian 'woody', with  libtool, libltdl3, and
    Rob> libltdl3-deb  installed  (these   are  from  libtool  version
    Rob> 1.4.2).   I'm   in  the   process   of   'make  install'   in
    Rob> meta/gnome-fifth-toe, but it  keeps failing while looking for
    Rob> dlsym and lt_dlsym while building libesmtp-1.0 for balsa.

I'm having this exact problem.

Any solutions would be deeply appreciated.

Eric
**
Eric Moncrieff                                    eric mantis styx org

"I would undoubtedly tolerate such people better if they had fur
and purred and lived for less than 20 years."
                                      --Erik Naggum
**
GPG Fingerprint: C278 AECC 3292 C26B E9DA  0FD7 EE20 4AA7 E1AD 0D79