Building bonobo-activation, libbonobo and scrollkeeper

I'm seeing a problem with bonobo-activation, libbonobo and scrollkeeper
not including -lintl in the link phases of these builds.

Obviously, I've been able to hack the makefiles to get these built correctly
under Solaris, and was wondering if anyone who knows more about these
packages could give me a lead on where I should be including -lintl.  I can
add it to the Makefile.in if appropriate, or test for it in the configure script.

Thanks,

Ben