Re: So is GARNOME 0.21.2 (Re: GARNOME 0.21.1 is OUT!)

Ok, it's found now, but what made me thinking is that the timestamp was already updated on the directory http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-python/1.99/ yesterday (it showed the date of February 9th, if I remember correctly).

I'll try not to insist so much from now on ;)

Regards,
Danilo

Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Danilo ?egan">

Maybe it was withdrawn? (Hey, why would someone do that?)

As I said in my previous email, the ftp servers hadn't synced yet.