Re: So is GARNOME 0.21.2 (Re: GARNOME 0.21.1 is OUT!)

<quote who="Danilo ?egan">

> I've got into some trouble trying to locate gnome-python 1.99.15 (LATEST
> file in GNOME FTP says it should be in
> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-python/1.99/gnome-python-1.99.15.tar.gz,
> but no sign of it)

GARNOME will download the bz2, but it has probably just not synced yet (I
can pull directly from the master server, so sometimes this happens). I'll
run a manual sync on the ftp master, and it should be right very soon.

                          Penguinillas Pack GNUzis