Re: So is GARNOME 0.21.2 (Re: GARNOME 0.21.1 is OUT!)

I know it will download the bz2, but that's what I first checked. Then I tried browsing, and so checked the /pub/GNOME/LATEST which ought to list the latest packages (right? ;), and it's listed in there.

What's interesting is that there're both LATEST-IS-1.99.15 and LATEST-IS-1.99.14 files on the ftp.gnome.org:/pub/GNOME/source/gnome-python/1.99/ but no corresponding tarballs (for 1.99.15, of course).

The homepage of the PyGtk author (which also hosts a minor gnome-python homepage) only points to GNOME ftp space for download, and (of course) CVS. CVS seems to me as a bit overkill for the task.

Could be to my screwed-up ISP, or is it really gnome.org problem? Since no other mirror sees it (I checked mirror.ac.uk, mirrored daily), I don't think it's problem on my side.

Maybe it was withdrawn? (Hey, why would someone do that?)

Jeff Waugh wrote:
GARNOME will download the bz2, but it has probably just not synced yet (I
can pull directly from the master server, so sometimes this happens). I'll
run a manual sync on the ftp master, and it should be right very soon.