GARNOME 0.21.1 is OUT!

Here 'tis, in the usual place!

  * New: gnome-pilot, gnome-pilot-conduits!

  * Updated: hotapplet, lock-keys-applet (was led_applet), balsa, bluefish,
    bonobo-activation, gkrellm, gnome-terminal, gnome-vfs-extras, libwnck,
    libxml2, libxslt, magicdev, rhythmbox, totem, xchat.

  * Notables: We're now using Colin Walters' "fork" of the rhythmbox 0.4
    codebase, which actually works. I'm told that work proceeds upstream on
    the 0.5 codebase, but hey -> what's released is what's relevant! :-)

I've also removed the fat-ass Galeon patch, and put up a snapshot tarball to
download instead. This is a lot saner, and we're back to ~74k tarball size.

Hooray. :-)

          Perl: Making thick Windows admins redundant since 1987.