Re: elprototypo-0.0.1 gdm Makefile error

On Sat, 2003-12-27 at 19:37, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Bob Kashani">
>
> > Ok, I just looked at the configure.in for gdm and there is no problem.
> > Everything is working correctly.
>
> It doesn't break for me. :-)

So where do these files get installed on your system?

garnome/etc/pam.d/gdm
garnome/etc/pam.d/gdm-autologin
garnome/etc/pam.d/gdmsetup

Do they get installed in /etc/pam.d/?

Also, I don't have gdm installed. I just use startx.

Let me try this on my other system where I do have gdm installed.

Bob

--
Bob Kashani