Re: elprototypo-0.0.1 gdm Makefile error

<quote who="Bob Kashani">

> Is there a reason for this in elprototypo-0.0.1/desktop/gdm/Makefile:
>
> CONFIGURE_ARGS = $(DIRPATHS) --with-pam-prefix=/etc
>
> I just commented it and compile is continuing for now. :)

Hmm, that's been there since the Dark Ages of GARNOME [1], but you probably
haven't noticed it since gdm has never been built in any of the meta/
garballs... What error did it cause?

- Jeff

[1] Hrm, I wonder when the Dark Ages were?

                 ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.