Re: elprototypo-0.0.1 gdm Makefile error

<quote who="Bob Kashani">

> Ok, I just looked at the configure.in for gdm and there is no problem.
> Everything is working correctly.

It doesn't break for me. :-)

> So, now my question is why Jeff has gdm pass --with-pam-prefix=/etc? Do
> we still need this Jeff? I'm assuming no.

Unlikely, unless someone wants to use GARNOME's gdm. So someone will
eventually pipe up and say that removing this was wrong. In the mean time,
I'll take it out given that it makes sense to leave gdm in the desktop/
category, and people are having problems with it.

Thanks,

      "But in the software world, that's daily business." - Kent Beck
     "That's pissing money away and leaving scar tissue." - Alan Cooper