Re: elprototypo-0.0.1 gdm Makefile error
- From: Bob Kashani <bobk ocf berkeley edu>
- To: Mario Vukelic <mario vukelic dantian org>
- Cc: garnome <garnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: elprototypo-0.0.1 gdm Makefile error
- Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 19:05:59 -0800
On Sat, 2003-12-27 at 16:25, Mario Vukelic wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-12-28 at 00:52, Bob Kashani wrote:
> > It seems to fail during install of /etc/pam.d/gdmsetup?
> > /usr/bin/install: cannot create regular file `/etc/pam.d/gdmsetup'
> Only root can write there
hehe...The question isn't why it can't write to /etc. I'm not installing
as root so obviously I don't have write permission to /etc, that was a
no brainer. :)
The question is why --with-pam-prefix= is messing with $(sysconfdir).
] [Thread Prev