Re: Garnome 0.23.1 experience

> I've run into a few problems with Garnome 0.23.1. I'm running Debian
> Woody on a DEC Alpha (ie. gcc 2.95).
>
> [...]
>
> Again, no idea. Anyone else seeing this?
>

> After that I stopped compiling since nautilus depends on eog.
>
> I'm currently using 0.22.0 which mostly works as it should.
>
> On the upside, this is the absolute first time I've been able to compile
> gal :-)
>

> Cheers
> Jens
>
> PS. Great job Jeff. I ran into the problem with fontconfig with 0.23.0
> and when I checked, there was already a new release. Great stuff.

Edit Nautilius Makefile and delete eog, so it doesn't depend from it anymore and continue compiling (remember to delete nautilus cookies dir)... I've got same problem in my own "pre-official-garnome-0.23" but aplying Jeff's patch to GConf solved the problem.
In worst case you will have new gnome 2.3 without one eye ;-)

Greetings - Tomasz Król.