Re: GARNOME 0.23.0 is finally, at long last, really and truly OUT THERE!

Aschwin van der Woude <aschwin van der woude creanor com> writes:

> > Sweet it is - BUT it'd be even better if it could also tell you which
> > Makefiles they'd been added to - ie which meta garballs they're in ...
>
> I don't see an easy way to get this information. The Gar build system makes use
> of the Makefile (Make) facilities to resolve dependencies.
>
> I also wonder what the real benefit would be. Although it would me nice to know.

It's probably not worth any significant effort - just wanted to know
whether I'd get the stuff if I just compiled the meta-garballs, or if
I'd have to build them individually ...

Lee
--
+------------ My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet --------------