Re: GARNOME 0.23.0 is finally, at long last, really and truly OUT THERE!

> Sweet it is - BUT it'd be even better if it could also tell you which
> Makefiles they'd been added to - ie which meta garballs they're in ...

I don't see an easy way to get this information. The Gar build system makes use
of the Makefile (Make) facilities to resolve dependencies.

I also wonder what the real benefit would be. Although it would me nice to know.
I myself have used the script to check my own garnome tree with new garnome releases. I made
updates whenever something hit the ftp-server, as is apparent when you are subscribed to the
'releases'-list.
Since I have a rough mental image of the package-dependencies I always updated the Makefile's
in the package-dirs myself, and did a 'make clean && make install' there (and off course updating
the checksums).

Are people using Garnome differently? Do other people use the Makefile's under 'meta' more often
then with a fresh garnome installation?
If more people would like to use my script for this situation, I am more than willing to teach it
to create the dependency tree, and include the 'meta' category in the output.

Please let me know if the effort, to add this feature, is worth it,

-Aschwin