Re: HP-UX & garnome: SOME SUCCESS (WAS FAILED)

begin  Jeff Weff  quotation:
> <quote who="Matias Vidal">
> > http://nauta.homeunix.net/~matias/garnome-hpux/
>
> Thanks for this, really useful. I'm just starting to integrate a
> bunch of bootstrapping stuff for people building on weird or old
> platforms, so soon you wont have to bother about some of the
> build-oriented dependencies you don't get with some proprietary
> unices.

	Wow, that's pretty crazy!

	If you find any major problems with the core GAR code, I'd
love to hear about it.  We try to make it as portable as possible, and
I believe we use $(MAKE) in all the library rules and such.  If you
can believe it, our own use for GAR manages to be even MORE
Linux-specific than you've ever seen -- we end up depending on
specific versions of glibc for the host system.  It is, as we say,
"teh sukc".

	Ha ha rocket science!

--

end