Re: HP-UX & garnome: SOME SUCCESS (WAS FAILED)

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003 10:31:10 +1000
Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> wrote:

> For a very, very long time, GARNOME was not particularly GNU-centric at
> all. But with recent updates froM GAR, it has diminished somewhat. I haven't
> had the opportunity to do build tests on other platforms recently. Soon
> enough I'll have HP-UX and Solaris boxes to work with, so it will be fully
> cleaned up by then.
>
> In the mean time, bug reports are very welcome.
I will not be waiting still.... ;)

I have made some advances... Thx you all for the tips. I have uploaded some workarounds and pics, please take a look at them and tell me what you think... http://nauta.homeunix.net/~matias/garnome-hpux/

/thx

--
class Nauta:
    def __init__(self):

class Machine:
    def __init__(self):
		self.uname = HP-UX trutien B.11.00 U 9000/785
		self.mem   = 1.5 Gb
		self.hostname = trutien