Re: HP-UX & garnome: FAILED

<quote who="The Robber of Zork">

> It would be good to chip away at the linux-centric nature of garnome.
> Just my opinion; Lord knows ianal.

For a very, very long time, GARNOME was not particularly GNU-centric at
all. But with recent updates froM GAR, it has diminished somewhat. I haven't
had the opportunity to do build tests on other platforms recently. Soon
enough I'll have HP-UX and Solaris boxes to work with, so it will be fully
cleaned up by then.

In the mean time, bug reports are very welcome.

    "... Of course, compared with Holly Valance, who has beams of light
     shooting from her nipples, it all seems rather quaint now." - Rove
                       McManus on Olivia Newton-John