IceWM window manager support?

Hi,

Just downloaded, compiled and installed Garnome 0.14.0 after a long break from the 0.13.0

Unfortunately, my keyboard still does not repeat characters in the terminal or anywhere. I can just type one character at a time if I press a key and to repeat the character, I have to press the key again unlike usually when you just keep the key pressed to repeat the characters .

The themes metal, redmond do not work !! just as they did not work in the 0.13.0 but, did in 0.12.0

My battery applet still does not show up in the top Main menu panel. Altough, I can see it as an entry in the GConf-Editor. Now, If I cannot enjoy it, If somebody could tell me how to remove this invisible applet from the Main Menu panel.

Which is the file/directory in a users home directory which contains details/descriptions about all the applets added to all the panels on screen?

************ Suggestion ************

Is there any way I can use IceWM window manager with Garnome? I just like it a lot for it's numerous cool features and have been using it with Gnome 1.4 for a long time now.

Wow, Looks like we finally have the Favourites sub-menu in the main Garnome Menu. Now, if only we could have an option in the right-click pop-up menu of each item in the Menu as "Add to Favourites" and that particular item would be added to the Favourites sub-menu.

Thanks in advance,
Sandeep

--
Sandeep Khanna
Professional Software Developer

Quote of the day:
Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.
Bill Bradley