Re: package dependencies

begin  Jeff Waugh  quotation:
> What I'm thinking of doing is noting these in the garball Makefiles,
> then building a set of reference pages from those.
>
> I have to upgrade to upstream GAR anyway, so I'll look at it again
> some time this week.

	It's probably worth doing anyway, as it has fixed some
potential gotchas with the way certain rules were laid out.

	See bugs 76 and 77 in the BBC BTS:

http://bugs.lnx-bbc.org/bugs/db/76/76.html
http://bugs.lnx-bbc.org/bugs/db/77/77.html

--
Jack Valenti is to the American film viewer and the American public
as the Boston strangler is to the woman home alone.