Re: How to do a test environment...

<quote who="Michael George"/>

> When I run ~/garnome/bin/fc-list, I get:
> >~/garnome/bin/fc-list
> garnome/bin/fc-list: error while loading shared libraries: libfontconfig.so.1:
>
> I'm guessing I might need to add the new garnome/lib to the ld*.so search
> path.

You just have to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH the same way as your .xsession is done
(as documented on the website).

> And you'd mentioned fonts.conf shoudl have the current paths, etc.  I presume
> you mean garnome/etc/fonts.conf, which is in XML.  There's a list of paths
> there which includes "~/.fonts", which is not present for me.

That's fine, if you read on, you'll see that it's not necessary. (However,
it is very cool to be able to put fonts in there, and have them
automagically appear in the UI.)

                W.O.R.K: Weekend Over, Resume the Killings.