Re: No more problem with 0.18.0

On Tue, 2002-10-08 at 17:40, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> I'm attempting to make testing reasonable for people who don't run the very
> latest XFree86.

On that note, I've managed to get fontconfig/Xft/Xrender to install into
the garnome tree under Xfree86 4.1.  It all builds OK, but on running it
fails rather unceremoniously.  .xsession-errors shows pango is
retrieving a null fontset, but fontconfig doesn't have any error
output.  strace doesn't add much more info; it just shows fontconfig
checking for font-cache files and checking directories before returning
to pango.

Tips on what to try are welcome, there's not much to go on here.

Steve