Testing and Bugzilla: Kicking Arse with GARNOME

Hey all,

So, during our testing of the GNOME 2.1.x development series, I'm sure there
have been a lot of bugs filed by GARNOME users. We make up a fairly good
proportion of the bleeding-edge testing community. That's way cool.

What would be even cooler? I'd love to see everyone's bugs found in their
use of GARNOME Cc'ed to garnome-list. That way, we can all keep track of the
fixes, and our contributions to GNOME testing.

Just add 'garnome-list gnome org' to the Cc line of your bugs, and I'll sort
out the Mailman rules to let them through. It might be a bit of noise on the
list, but definitely worth it - plus we can all help out GARNOME reporters
with extra information as we find it.

Hopefully, this will help turn garnome-list into a mini GNOME testing
powerhouse! ROCK!

Thanks,