Re: Testing and Bugzilla: Kicking Arse with GARNOME

"Jeff Waugh" <jdub perkypants org> writes:

> What would be even cooler? I'd love to see everyone's bugs found in their
> use of GARNOME Cc'ed to garnome-list. That way, we can all keep track of the
> fixes, and our contributions to GNOME testing.
>
> Just add 'garnome-list gnome org' to the Cc line of your bugs, and I'll sort

Except bugzilla won't allow me to do that since garnome-list gnome org
doesn't have a bugzilla account ...

BTW gst-player crashes on MP3s if they reside on a mounted NTFS
partition ....[1]

Lee
[1] Which is bug 98587 (And possibly 98867) which I was trying to CC ...
--
+------------ My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet --------------