Re: (no subject)
- From: Aschwin van der Woude <aschwin van der woude creanor com>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: Garnome list <garnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: (no subject)
- Date: 14 Nov 2002 00:41:46 +0200
On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 10:55, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Hey gang,
> There's a pre-release of GARNOME 0.19.0 up - do note that it has not been
> tidied up much or checked over. I'm putting it out for anyone who wants to
> try their luck with it... There's a shiteload of new stuff in there,
> including Mozilla/Galeon.
> Would love bug / build issue reports, etc.
Compile of gnome-desktop went fine here.
I only changed the CFLAGS, and the install dir:
CFLAGS += -falign-functions=4 -fomit-frame-pointer -mfancy-math-387 -mcpu=pentium3
For gcc 3.2, -malign-functions has become obsolete. This should be -falign-functions.
] [Thread Prev