Straw - Re: (no subject)

On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 08:55, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Hey gang,
>
> There's a pre-release of GARNOME 0.19.0 up - do note that it has not been
> tidied up much or checked over. I'm putting it out for anyone who wants to
> try their luck with it... There's a shiteload of new stuff in there,
> including Mozilla/Galeon.
>
>   http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/random/hacking-0.19.0.tar.gz
>
> Would love bug / build issue reports, etc.

I still have not managed to get Straw working - probably missing some
Perl XML libraries, that unfortunately is not available on Red Hat by
default.

Could it be added to the dependencies?

Regards,

Michel

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/garnome/bin/straw", line 28, in ?
    sys.path.insert(0, find_straw_lib())
  File "/opt/garnome/bin/straw", line 26, in find_straw_lib
    raise "FileNotFoundError", "couldn't find straw library dir"

--
Michel Alexandre Salim <mas118 york ac uk>
University of York