Building DEBs from GARNOME

Hello.

Last time I've mensioned about building packages from GARNOME from two main
reasons:
-1st- it should be easier to install GARNOME on more then one machine rather
from DEBs or RMPs then tarballs.
-2nd- When something goes wrong with my system it should be easy to
UNINSTALL garnome (yeah - such things happen ;-) ) from it.
Becourse I'm using Debian I'll focus on DEBs. It should be relatively not
big problem writing scripts for building DEBs from tarballs - Debian has
tools that can ease such process and files from "debian" directory could be
generated by Garnome makefile individually for each tarball. Now I have
realy not much time for playing around my home Woody but when I will have
some I'll try to write such scripts. Be patient ;-)

Tomek