Garnome version numbers

Hello.

What do you think about new way of garnome version numbering? My suggestion
is that garnome version should be according to Gnome realase version that it
is building. Ie. garnome-0.18.3 should be garnome-2.1.1 because it builds
Gnome 2.1.1 ... I know that it's not realy nessesarly to reorganize whole
relase numbering only from reason that the new one would look better (now
garnome is 0.x.x that means it's not a "full" version while it's building a
"full" Gnome2) but I would like to know if  I'm the only person that's
thinking about it...

Tomek