gnome Application menu

Hi all,

What is the deal with the Application menu in garnome 0.9.7... it seems
to now include both gnome2 and all of the gnome1 stuff.  I how have two
help selections, two... etc.  That and the background just renders
black... I had to move back to garnome 0.9.6... Does anyone know if
this is a gnome bug issue or a garnome issue?

Thanks
Parrish

=====