Re: gnome Application menu

<quote who="Parrish M Myers">

> What is the deal with the Application menu in garnome 0.9.7... it seems
> to now include both gnome2 and all of the gnome1 stuff.  I how have two
> help selections, two... etc.

The recent gnome-vfs release added a static path for the GNOME 1.x .desktop
files, so they join the menus. Whilst slightly ugly, this is "fixed". :-) I
imagine that it will look better as you remove GNOME 1.x apps and the
merging code is fixed up a bit.

> That and the background just renders black... I had to move back to
> garnome 0.9.6... Does anyone know if this is a gnome bug issue or a
> garnome issue?

That's a screwup with the latest nautilus release; I might do a new GARNOME
release tomorrow that fixes this and other issues.

     "They cosset us with trappings to shut us up. That way when we say
     'sharecropper!' you can point to my free suit and say 'Shut up pop
                          star.'" - Courtney Love