Re: nautilus ? with gnome 2.0 final

It went good...After the compile finished, i rebooted just to be safe,
logged in, and did "startx", and everything is working good.  I miss gaim
as a applet, but hopefully in the next few months, things will finish
getting ported to the new 2.0.  Correct, if you do a build in /usr,
gnome2.0 will overwrite all the 1.4 stuff.  And, my nautilus problems are
gone.

--daniel