Re: Getting started with Garnome.

make install

Just like the FAQ said.

I unpacked the tar ball and did a 'make install'.  The machine spent a few
hours donwloading and compiling a bunch of stuff.  It created the
$HOME/garnome directory and filled it with a multitude of files.

$HOME/garnome/bin exists, and it contains several files.  But it does not
contain gnome-session.

Daniel.