Re: nautilus ? with gnome 2.0 final

Could you please let us know how it goes for you, I want to do that but I'm worried I might really screw things up. I know at least gnome-session will be overwritten, that means no gnome1.4 desktop (which is fine).
And probably gdm2 will overwrite gdm, wouldn't that make Gnome2 boot up instead of Gnome1 with almost no gdm/X11 tweakage?

Ahmad