Re: Gimp not opening any files properly

Interesting... I do not have libgpm1-devel installed on my Mandrake system either. As soon as I am
done with some other changes I'm making to my system, I'll install it and rebuild Gimp and see what
happens. I'll let you know!

Rick

Aschwin van der Woude wrote

Join the Space Program: Get FREE E-mail at http://www.space.com.