Re: Gimp not opening any files properly

<quote who="rfriedman space com">

> 1. I changed the prefix in GAR.CONF.MK to /usr/local/gnome2
> 2. I entered the ~/downloads/garnome-0.12.0/gnome/gimp folder
> 3. At the command line, I simply entered make install
>
> and off it went. I certainly didn't setup any special optimizations.

Hmm. The same happened to me at one stage, and I thought it was due to the
optimisations I'd turned on. I think your best bet is to ask the GIMP dudes.

> Sorry to be bugging you with these little things.

That's okay, I can always send you upstream. ;-)

  "When's the last time you heard of the police having to intervene at an
                   antiquarian book riot?" - Raph Levien