Re: theme and icons in garnome 0.19.5

> Evening
>
> garnome 0.19.5 compiled without a problem at all even galeon and mozilla
> behaved themselves :)
>
> Jeff, Marvelous work :)
>
> Of course I need to whine about something. The icons are different then
> the icons in 0.19.3. So I tried the 'gconf editor trick' as mentioned in
> the list some time ago. Alas it does not work. Does anybody have any
> other idea on how to get my beloved bluecurve folders back?
>
> Ron
> --
> Ron Smits
> www: www.ronsmits.org and www.ron-kitten.net

On my system it works to change the icon tehem in gconf-editor as described earlier in the list.
But bluecurve icon theme did never work for me in nautilus, but it dod for menu icons.
Problem on my side is, that there seem to be new icons as you say for the folder view in nautilus, but the "Information" tab and bookmarks still shows the old "default" icon.
Maybe it has sth. to do with an earlier applied (obsolete) nautilus theme.
I will check it later.

-- Rolf Kulemann

I don't believe there really IS a GAS SHORTAGE.. I think it's all just
a BIG HOAX on the part of the plastic sign salesmen -- to sell more
numbers!!