Re: galeon2-1.3.1 compile

Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> writes:

> <quote who="John Affleck">
>
> > > Ahr! Thanks for that, going to try that now to fix up Galeon 1.3.1 for the
> > > next release.
> >
> > Actually, I found that just changing the --with-mozilla-snapshot option
> > in the garball Makefile (is that the correct term ?) to
> > --with-mozilla-snapshot=1.2 (instead of =head, I think) makes it compile
> > without having to go mucking thru sources. Mentioned on another list
> > somewhere...
>
> That's the first thing you have to do, but I've been having all sorts of
> poopie troubles beyond that... I'm pretty sure that it's trying to link to
> my local Mozilla bits (without having -dev stuff installed). Badness.

Not exactly related, but you might want to see my previous post to the
list "Galeon CVS Build failure".

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/garnome-list/2002-December/msg00076.html

I have galeon CVS HEAD compiling (And running) against mozilla from
garnome 0.19.2 just fine with the tweak mentioned there.

Lee
--
+------------ My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet --------------