Re: galeon2-1.3.1 compile

On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 12:11, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Samuel Stringham">
>
> > There are two places in the mozilla directory where the mozilla
> > subversion is checked to be > 3.  Comment these two things out (change
> > to #if 0) and galeon will compile fine with the mozilla that is shipped
> > with garnome-0.19.3.  I don't know about the submit bug, I haven't done
> > enough testing to see if that is fixed or not.  Just some information
> > before someone asks.  Which I know they will.
>
> Ahr! Thanks for that, going to try that now to fix up Galeon 1.3.1 for the
> next release.

Actually, I found that just changing the --with-mozilla-snapshot option
in the garball Makefile (is that the correct term ?) to
--with-mozilla-snapshot=1.2 (instead of =head, I think) makes it compile
without having to go mucking thru sources. Mentioned on another list
somewhere...

(I'm jumping in without reading everything, but I think this is what you
wanted...)

	Thanks,

	John A.