Re: galeon2-1.3.1 compile

<quote who="John Affleck">

> > Ahr! Thanks for that, going to try that now to fix up Galeon 1.3.1 for the
> > next release.
>
> Actually, I found that just changing the --with-mozilla-snapshot option
> in the garball Makefile (is that the correct term ?) to
> --with-mozilla-snapshot=1.2 (instead of =head, I think) makes it compile
> without having to go mucking thru sources. Mentioned on another list
> somewhere...

That's the first thing you have to do, but I've been having all sorts of
poopie troubles beyond that... I'm pretty sure that it's trying to link to
my local Mozilla bits (without having -dev stuff installed). Badness.

Anyway, building again now... Ber. See what I go through! ;-)

  "I run Linux on pretty much everything except the microwave and washing
     machine. Those are tempting targets but would probably make Telsa
                        extremely cross." - Alan Cox