Re: Nautilus themes

On 2002.12.10 10:42 Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Samuel Stringham">

> Another bad thing about this is the fact that the Bluecurve that
garnome
> comes with has b0rked filenames.  Things like "application-x-msword"
> instead of what gnome-vfs looks for which is
> "gnome-mime-application-x-msword".  Or something very similar to
that
> problem.  I have gotten almost all of them to be named correctly at
one
> point in time, but there were still some that kept their old
(unwanted)
> icons.

Yeah, we pull straight from the Red Hat RPM, which uses their
first-run
version of icon themes.

- Jeff

Maybe a Makefile patch will do us right? I am not a auto[conf,make] guru, but I will see what I stumble upon a bit later. I wonder if that magical conversion script thingie renames them adequately?

Samuel Stringham