Re: GARNOME 0.14.0: "Shoes with Zippers"

Martijn Anthonissen <m j h anthonissen tue nl> writes:

> On Sat, 2002-08-31 at 01:46, John S. J. Anderson wrote:
> > Yeah, gcc-3.2 built fine here as well (haven't tried to see if it
> > _runs_ yet, mind...).
>
> It runs here!

Yeah, it runs here too.

> > (The problems were in rhythmbox (a function return type) and
> > libgnomedb (a missing file breaking a Makefile), FWIW.)
>
> I had the same thing with Rhythmbox. However, when I changed the
> optimization level from "-O3" to "-O2" for the offending file, it
> compiled without trouble. Didn't have the gnomedb problem.

Interesting. I eventually ran into both the other problems you
reported, and fixed those up -- thanks.

john.
--
"A distributed system is one in which the failure of a computer you
didn't even know existed can render your own computer unusable.