Re: OK, HOW to find all these packages?

David A. Bartmess wrote:

I'm trying to upgrade to gcc3.2, but gawd, the list of dependencies is
taking me hours to find them all...

isn't there some way to look for a package, and download ALL the
dependencies of the package at the same time?

If not, I'll SERIOUSLY consider writing one!

Question. What platform are you on. I'm running Slackware 8.0 and just downloaded the sources and compiled them. It was a scary though of going to GCC3.2 but I got it done in quite quikly without any hickups.

If you will compile from the source I think you should be ready quite quickly.

Cheers,

Stef