Re: GARNOME 0.14.0: "Shoes with Zippers"

<quote who="Martijn Anthonissen">

> Thanks for the new release. I have some minor remarks. First, I built it
> with gcc-3.2 and everything seems to work fine. Maybe you can change the
> references to gcc/g++ version 3.1 to 3.2 in the category files.

Yeah, they're just serving suggestions though, like strawberries on corn
flakes. :-)

> I'm trying to build the Red Hat stuff right now. I had to do a
>    chmod +x rpm2cpio
> in the directory
>    ~/garnome-0.14.0/misc/redhat-artwork/files

Hrm, that's bad. Thanks!

> Furthermore, the artwork has kdebase as a dependency. However, the
> category.mk file has as MASTER_SITES
>     http://ftp.du.se/pub/mirrors/kde/stable/3.0.2/src/
> This should read
>     http://ftp.du.se/pub/mirrors/kde/stable/3.0.3/src/
> (yep, they've done a new release in the meantime!).

I upgraded the KDE garballs to 3.0.3, but mustn't have checked the category
change in. Thanks.

    "Stay away from my house, you freak! Can't you see that everyone is
             buying station wagons?" - Neal Stephenson, ITBWTCL