Re: GARNOME 0.14.0: "Shoes with Zippers"

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the new release. I have some minor remarks. First, I built it
with gcc-3.2 and everything seems to work fine. Maybe you can change the
references to gcc/g++ version 3.1 to 3.2 in the category files.

On Fri, 2002-08-30 at 19:27, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>   * Added: goats - a sticky notes applet, gcalctool - a scientific
>     calculator, quick-lounge-applet - a launcher applet, and redhat-artwork
>     - some cool stuff from Red Hat's (null) beta (without the copyrighted
>     and trademarked stuff).

I'm trying to build the Red Hat stuff right now. I had to do a
   chmod +x rpm2cpio
in the directory
   ~/garnome-0.14.0/misc/redhat-artwork/files

Furthermore, the artwork has kdebase as a dependency. However, the
category.mk file has as MASTER_SITES
    http://ftp.du.se/pub/mirrors/kde/stable/3.0.2/src/
This should read
    http://ftp.du.se/pub/mirrors/kde/stable/3.0.3/src/
(yep, they've done a new release in the meantime!).

Thanks,

Martijn