Re: GARNOME 0.14.0: "Shoes with Zippers"

I tried installing 0.14.0 over 0.13.1 and it finished early (within an
hour), I wasn't paying much attention to it.  Most of the preferences were
missing.  So I deleted ~/garnome and tried again.  This time it took the
normal time, but I can't launch a gnome-term from the menu.  I get the
error "Cannot launch icon  Details: Failed to execute child process "NO_XALF"
(No such file or directory)"
the command is: NO_XALF gnome-terminal --use-factory
--start-factory-server
which always seemed to work before.  I use xterms anyway, so it doesn't
really matter, I just thought it was a funny error.

Sean