Re: Want to build package (RPM) from garnome

begin  Jeff Waugh  quotation:
> <quote who="R?mi Cohen-Scali">
> > I saw that a package target was "not yet implemented".
> > Would you give me some trick for trying to implement it ?
>
> > What do you think of such a short-circuit ?
> > Where to start ?
>
> See upstream GAR.

Hi everybody!  I'm Upstream GAR!

	My feeling is that the best way to approach it is to make use
of the tarball rule in some way.  dpkg's internal format is that of an
ar file with two tarballs in it, one of them being sort of like what
the current GAR (jdub, we need to sync!) system does.  I advise you to
look at the LNX-BBC tree for a more recent set of gar libs.

--
Jack Valenti is to the American film viewer and the American public
as the Boston strangler is to the woman home alone.